Bebe from bebeskitchen.wordpress.com just nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I am tickled! I’ve seen other blogs that I enjoy following receive these – including Bebe’s Kitchen – and I am pleased to be similarly regarded. I feel like I have learned a lot about this medium in a short time from reading other blogs … and, of course, I am still learning. I put a lot of work into A Taste of Morning. If I had known how much I would enjoy blogging and following other bloggers, I would have started this a long time ago. It has, literally, opened up a whole new world for me as I follow writers, photographers, adventurers, cooks, gardeners and other interesting people from around the globe.
One of the rules (presented below) is to nominate 15 other bloggers for these awards. (I am a little confused about whether I am supposed to have one or two lists – and I am not sure that I could have separated them, so I combined the two. If I have done this incorrectly, forgive me.) I had difficulty narrowing down my list of nominees to 15 bloggers. There are some blogs (e.g. doliphoto.com) that I follow that I know have received these awards recently and so even though I would have like to have included them, I did not put them on my list. Once again, I am thrilled to be a part of this wonderful community!
(1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
(2) Share 7 things about yourself.
(3) Nominate 15 bloggers you admire.
(4) Leave a comment on each letting them know they have been nominated.
Seven Things About Me That You Probably Don’t Know From My Blog:
(1) I have had Boston Terriers for more than a quarter of a century.
(2) My husband was the first person I met after moving to Kansas.
(3) My favorite movie is Cinema Paradiso.
(4) I love learning about almost anything.
(5) I am a science fiction junkie.
(6) I love dancing.
(7) My nicknames are “Pepper” and “Doc”.
16 Very Inspiring Bloggers & Lovely Blog Nominees, Presented in No Particular Order:
(Sorry, I just couldn’t quite narrow it down to 15!)
Thank you to those who read and enjoy my blog! Thank you to those whose blogs I read and enjoy! You all give me inspiration to keep doing A Taste of Morning.