Thank to you Michelle from A Touch of the Divine for including me in her list of nominees for The Versatile Blogger Award. Michelle is from Alberta, Canada and describes her mission with her photography blog as “searching for the Extra in the ordinary.” She does a wonderful job of exactly that! I quite enjoy her blog.
Thank you also to Blessed with a Star on the Forehead for including me in her list of nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Blessed with a Star on the Forehead is about a middle-aged woman’s search for inspiration and is filled with honesty and positive thinking. I appreciate the keep on keeping on attitude of it!
I was pleased and touched by both of these nominations. I take A Taste of Morning seriously and it is nice to be appreciated!
The Versatile Blogger Award requires stating 7 things about oneself and the Sunshine Blogger Award requires stating 10. So here are 10 things about me:
(1) I’m a morning person.
(2) I once was a research subject in a Horticultural Therapy study on the effect of plants on well-being in the workplace.
(3) I’m all for plants in the workplace.
(4) I’ve been to 3 countries outside the U.S.
(5) I played intramural inner-tube water polo in graduate school.
(6) My husband and I once went to sushi school for vacation.
(7) I have one cousin that I’ve never met.
(8) Every now and then I listen to disco music.
(9) My youngest friend is in her early 20’s.
(10) My oldest friend is in her early 90’s.
The Versatile Blogger Award requires nominating 15 bloggers and the Sunshine Blogger Award requires nominating 10. So, here are 15 blogs that I follow – listed in no particular order – and that I nominate for whichever of the awards they feel best suits them. Thanks for your work everyone! I believe that it is also tradition to post something on the blogs of those you have nominated to let them know of the honor and if you accept the award to paste its image on your blog.